Monday, April 4, 2011

A New Day

I know it has been a long time since I have posted here, primarily because I started this blog to chronicle my weightloss and there has not been any. I have basically eaten my way through a lot of daily stress, from work and homelife BUT, I just got back from vacation and really hated seeing an old college friend while I am this fat. Thankfully I was able to huff and puff my way around the Grand Canyon on vacation. This morning I started the induction phase of the Atkins diet. I am hungry! and I have a headache. I just keep telling myself that induction is only 2 weeks and it will be worth it. I had a hard time with the scale this morning as it gave me a different weight result pretty much every time I stepped on. I am going to go with a starting weight of 208.5 pounds. If I can lose 25 pounds I will be down to 183 pounds and I believe that is a good start and probably the lowest I have been in 15 years. Obese girl out

No comments: