Monday, April 11, 2011

After the weekend

Well, Scott ended up being off all weekend due to his sore back. He went to the Chiropracter everyday including Sunday. I hope it is feeling better. Friday Fred came and finished up on the porch. Now I need to find time to paint the porch floor. We had steak and salad for dinner. Bella and I went to school for the book fair. Saturday, while Scott was at the Chiropracter I went to the new Big Lots hoping to snag a shark floor steamer but they did not have any. I also stopped in the Burlington Coat factory and bouth Bella a couple of summer dresses. They did have dresses that would work for first communio for around $30 in case I need one. I washed Bella's 1st communion dress but I am not sure I got all the stains out. I dropped it off at the cleaners today to have it pressed. We will see how it looks when I pick it up. I had a salad and hot dogs for lunch. Bella and I went to see the Ballet Copallia with grandma. The Ballet was good but the trip there and back was scary! I never want to ride with my MIL again. I was wishing it was a driver ed car so I had a brake on my side. It was speed up and slam on the breaks, going to fast to take the exit, almost running red lights and stopping at green, almost going the wrong way on a one way street. It was awful! After the ballet we had dinner at our house. Chicken and salad. Scott rented a movie-127 hours. It was ok but I pretty much new the story and I could not watch him actually cut off his arm-Gross! Sunday dawned beautiful! It was absolutely gorgeous. I took Bella to religion class, then I went to Wal-mart to do shopping for Easter, First Communion and Madeline's birthday. Bella and I went to church. I had a cheese burger (no bun) and salad for lunch. I cleaned house and in the process broke the dust buster and the broom. and the mop replacement did not work on our mop. I worked outside, ran the dishwasher, went to woodmans, ran a load of laundry made pudding and jello, had a salad for supper. Finaly watched my favorite TV show "Army Wives" and took the dogs out about 9. They were too scared of all the lightning to even go potty. We did get some rain later. I went to bed and slept well. Our scale is broken, our non-digital has me at 198 pounds this am. I am not sure I believe it. Joint commission is at our hospital today and so far it is pretty quiet. Obese girl out.

No comments: