Thursday, April 14, 2011

another day

Yesterday I wrote a post and then something happened and it erased the whole thing. I was back at work yesterday after having Tuesday off because Bella was sick. Most of Monday night she cried and tossed and turned and complained that her ear hurt. I gave her tylenol and a hot water bottle but nothing seemed to help. About 4 am she finally went to sleep, evidentially this is about the time her ear drum burst and the pressure was gone and consequently the pain. I took her to immediate care at 9:00 am-1st ones there when they opened. Her ear is now draining. The Dr. gave her a perscription for an antibiotic and some drops. She is feeling better. She slept, did homework and watched TV most of the day while I did paperwork and housework and a load of laundry. It was nice to have a little extra time off. Lady went to the groomer and now looks like a schnawzer again and not a fur ball. We went out to lunch at Tom and Jerrys. Scott wanted a gyro which we both love. It came with a greek salad and fried. I ate the salad and gyro including the pita (I should have skipped the pita) and a few fries. This is why I don't want to really go out to eat since I am more tempted than I am at home. I also do not like going to the store, againe because I am tempted to buy a treat: chips, cookies, candy etc. Monday we went to McDonalds because it was Windsor school night Bella had a happy meal and I had a salad. We took a salad home to Scott who was messing with tech support for the computer/net flicks. In really good news Bella made the A/B honor roll!!! We are very proud of her. I am feeling better overall about my health/weight, house and parenting but work is funky because A-seems to be so mad at me and is not talking to me-she is real mature! Obese girl out

No comments: