Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day Four

Last night Scott had made pork tenderloin and green beans for dinner. I finished up some paperwork for taxes and the anual report. Bella did her missing math. When I got home Scott was messing around on the computer and the kid was outside playing. I have asked him repeatedly not to be on the computer when he could be spending time with Bella. This morning I woke Bella up as usual at 7:00 the next thing I know she is sitting on her bedroom floor crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said her throat hurt. She did not feel overly warm, but Scott is saying "take her temperature" I don't know where the thermometer is and I really would have liked him to get out of bed and do it but he didn't so I stomped down stairs to get it. It was 99.5 so she couldn't go to school. Then I wanted to look down her throat and need a flashlight. A while back I asked Scott to get me a flashlight when he was out to the home improvement store-he forgot. So when Bella and I were out we bought 2 flashlights. Scott did not think we needed two. I wanted one for on the front porch for when I take the dogs out at night. Could I find a flashlight? no, It (they) are probably in the workout room. He takes my flashlight after he said we didn't need one in the first place and then I can't find one when I need one. Very disappointing. Scott then asked if I knew where the schools number was, like he could not find it himself. Bella is home and Scott is off today so basically he is probably ignoring her and she (they both) are probably just watching TV. I feel better this morning overall. Still a slight headache and cramps. I had boiled eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast and a salad with chicken for lunch, not sure what we will have for dinner. Work continues to be quiet. A does not really talk to me so I suspect she is mad at me for talking to MC and causing the showdown meeting last week. Well I am not going to feel bad about that since it probably is what was needed. Ate lunch with Trish and Jackie. Obese girl out

No comments: