Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Getting through the night

Last night I was very hungry. I had some steamed broccoli and cauliflower with a slice of pepper jack cheese melted over it and some kilbasa then I started not feeling well and I had a huge headache. I took an Aleve and laid down. Bella kept herself occupied and did not throw a fit because I did not take her to dance class and she. finished her homework. I ran her a bath. We read a chapter from Little House on the prarie. Then things went South. I sent Bella to bed. She did not want to go bed she wanted her glass of milk I told her no. Then she was mad and it went from there to enraged. She stomped around, screamed and cried and demanded medicine as she had a headache. I don't believe she had a headache, I think she just wanted attention. Eventually she did calm down and go to sleep. This morning she was ok but wore the same old dirty sweatshirt to school despite me telling her not to. I cleaned lettuce and cooked chicken last night for a salad today. I had a slight headache this morning and my period started. We will see how today goes. Obese girl out.

No comments: