Friday, April 29, 2011

Beautiful!

Today dawned absolutely beautiful after days and days of cloudy weather and rain and cool temps. The sun is shining and today I was up before dawn. I got up at 4:00 am so I could watch the royal wedding! It was so beautiful. I made orange/cranberry scones last night and had them this am with English tea-I know not low carb but a great way to celebrate.

I am doing well, just wish I was more ambitious. We have company coming on Sunday and the sun porch is still a mess and the front porch floor still needs painting.

I got a fed ex package today from HF, it contained a present for Isabella's first communion. I am not sure why she sent it since I am sure she has only heard how horrible I am from A. Whatever.

Looking forward to the weekend. Sunday is May 1 and the date I have targeted to get active again. I bought a new pedomiter today. I will start logging my steps.

Obese girl out

No comments: