Tuesday, April 19, 2011

oh it is dreary out

woke up yesterday morning to snow! and today it has been cold, rainy and windy-should be a day to stay home, read by the fire and bake something. This is not what I am doing.

The weekend was good. Scott and Bella were busy on Friday night so I got in a trip to Michaels. I was a little disappointed in that they did not have a christmas paper stack. I did get some different adhesive instead of the little squares I normally use and a too for my Cricuit. I used a coupon and the gift card Scott gave me for Christmas.

On Saturday I went to all day scrap and worked only on Christmas stuff. I have like 3 years of Christmas done and 5 more to go. I will probably do Christmas at the May scrap as well. Scott took Bella to her first Communion rehersal and photos. The little stinker braided her hair after she went to bed and I like the poses and quality of the photos but not how her hair looks. Scott and Bella went to a movie "RIO" in the afternoon. Sunday we went to church and then out to lunch at Taco Bell. I really prefer to eat at home during this diet phase. I had a taco salad-so did Scott. I ate the shell, he didn't-he told me I need more will power. I have such a mind set about throwing food out.

We went to Woodmans and then home to work on the sun porch. We did sort through a lot of stuff and threw things out, recycled, shredded and sent stuff to Goodwill. I hope by this weekend it is spic and span out there.

I watched my show and then spoke to my friend Chris about a job.

My sister called recently to congratulate me on getting below 200 pounds.

Work is work, A is still not speaking to me although I have spoken to her, she responds to questions but is still aloof. Had a meeting today about a project I need to devote some time to and I have a meeting thursday on some property questions.

Hoping to get a quick run through on the house work tonight and some laundry completed.

I went off the diet last night when I had a bowl of cereal and a piece of chocolate and I have had chocolate today too. I am not sure what is going on. I weighed 197 pounds this am. If I would just stick to the diet and add some exercise I am sure I would drop more weight.

Obese girl out

No comments: