Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day Three

Well I am almost through the morning of day 3. I had 2 boiled eggs, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, a slice of cheese and 16 oz of water for breakfast. I have a slight headache and I am a little hungry but not starving. I have a taco salad for lunch (taco meat, lettuce, spinach, tomato, celery and cheese. I also have a coupld of slice of swiss cheese and a hamburger if I need a snack. I have had a couple cups of decaf tea and another 16 oz of water. work is going ok, we had a staff meeting this morning and I got a phone call that moved and old project to the top of the priority list. The kid was good last night, she ate supper, we went to the library and then she took her bath, ate her easy mac and went to bed. This morning I thought things were going ok until I asked her to do something different with her hair. Then she was mad, said I was mean and it didn't feel like she loved me. This being sassy has to stop. Scott is off today and hopefully we are getting a new front door. I checked out a couple of books from the library on achieving goals, hopefully I will learn something. Obese girl out

No comments: