Thursday, November 19, 2009

Off to Poland, 11days and counting & Cramps



Well 6 years ago today we were off to Poland to get Bella a Visa so we could go home. While in Poland we had to take her for a physical. We car pooled with the Massmans and the Dr. was quite old as was her manual typewritter. We ate dinner witht he Massmans in the hotel restraunt and we went to the US embassy to get a passport. We also went to an internet cafe and I went to the air france office and had Bella's name put on her ticket home. I plan on posting pictures of our homecoming this week too.

I have worked out 11 days in a row. I did change from taebo to step aerobics, but the scale said I gained a pound yesterday.

My TOM started a couple of days ago and I feel like crap! I have such a painful cramp in my side that I considered calling in sick to work today, but I knew I had a meeting scheduled for today that I needed to attend, plus I would not feel better at home either. I took some advil and it didn't seem to help. I am guessing I will be feeling better tomorrow and them my meeting was changed to December 2.

Yesterday the fireplace guy was at our house and he finished installing the pilot light so we had a fire last night.

Bella had girl scouts but Scott volunteered to drop her off and pick her up. I went to bed early.

Obese girl out

No comments: