Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whats new?

Well I have not written in a week or so. I have been busy. I took the day before Thanksgiving and the Friday after off so I was home.

The good news is that I am still exercising daily and I have not missed a day since 11/9/09. The bad news is that I still do not have control of my eating and it shows on the scale which has basically not budged at all.

I was pretty busy on my time off. I did a lot of housework-worked in the basement which is still far from being clean-we sure have a lot of junk. I still have some Christmas projects to complete mainly my bowl painting and picture frame painting. I do have the majority of my Christmas shopping done. I need to get some stuff wrapped so I can take it to cookie day this weekend.

I went out shopping at 6:00 am on black Friday and got lots of stuff on sale including a cricuit machine for me.

Our Thanksgiving was nice. We watched the parade in the morning and then went to Donna and Carl's for lunch I took scalloped corn, salad and snacks. I did have a small breakdown when talking to Scott's aunt but I feel I am always just on the verge of having an all out breakdown most of the time and it has not been helped by my daughter telling me "I ruined her life" I am overwhelmed by work and home and being a parent and getting ready for the holidays as well as being depressed about how heavy I have gotten and then not feeling as if I have anyone to vent too. It is hard, but I am getting by the best i can.

Last Saturday we went to North Freedon, WI to ride the Santa Train. Donna and Carl went too. You would think I would have learned my lesson last year but I didn't. Nothing and I mean absolutely NOTHING can just be fun with my family. I am so tired of the whining, crying, complaining and lack of appreciation that I want to SCREAM. I made chicken and dumplings in my crock pot so we all had supper together in the evening.

We recently bought a new TV-42" plasma (How is it that we went to the store to buy a $800 TV and our receipt from Best Buy says we spent $1,600?) we also had to get a new TV stand which is being delivered on Monday. Scott has been messing with the TV however instead of doing what I think he should be. So what if you can't get the VCR to tape and you have to miss a day of "Days of our Lives" Is the world really going to come to an end???? His priorities are screwed up if you ask me.

Scott has a birthday next week which is why we bought a TV, it is suppose to be his birthday and Christmas gift together. I made reservations for Scrooge at the White Pines Dinner Theater for Friday the 11th, but I am sure Scott and Bella will not enjoy that and will be again full of complaints punctuated with whining!!!

Being me these days is exhausting!

Obese girl out

No comments: