Monday, November 2, 2009

October is behind us

Well October is behind us. Last Friday we took Bella to "Trunk or Treat" at the hospital it was ok, nothing special. We ran into Scott, Colin and Traci there.

Friday lunch was a big disappointment for me as I did not get a call from anyone in my old department but went down to the cafeteria and Some of the accounting folks were there (not T or J) but they had not called me and did not have enough room at their table so I sat by myself and later a coupld of other ladies I know came and joined me.

On Friday night we took Bella to the movie "where the wild things are" It was a good movie and the Wild things actually looked like the illistrations in the book, buy there were a few things that I am not sure why they did them. For example why did the parents have to be divorced, did that really add to the story?

Saturday I was up early and off to Wisconsin. I was at my dad's house by 9:00 and Shelly showed up right behind me. and then Dave, Nathan and Mark. we washed floors, got Mark's truck loaded with goodwill stuff, pulled up the carpet and pad and yanked out all the nails and staples. It looks a lot better and is ready to go on the market I guess. I was not as stressful as I thought it would be and it is done. About 1:30 we all went to Pizza Hut for a late lunch and then went our seperate ways. I drove straight home and boy were my hands aching. I stopped and got a pizza on the way home at Papa Murphys. When I got home Scott and Bella both had their costumes on and Scott had brought up my bee costume. Scott and Bella had also carved our pumpkins except for the mouth on mine. I completed the carving and we lit our pumkins and took Isabella up our street and down the otherside trick-or-treating and then home to had out candy. Scott's mom and her husband were supose to be coming over but they were cutting down the tree in their front yard and did not get over to our house until late and they ended up eating our leftover pizza. Once they left we got Bella in bed and went ourselves.

On Sunday, Bella had religion class and then we went to Mass and had Arbys for lunch then Scott watched the Bears game and shredded old papers while Bella and I raked the yard. After the game Scott helped me finish the yard and then Scott's mom and her husband came by with the dog as we will be watching their dog for the next week while they are in Houston visiting. We all went out to dinner and then we went to Woodmans to do the food shopping and then home.

It was nice to have it light enough in the morning to get dressed and off to work. We had a potluck today for a belated bosses day.

I have not been exercising or watching what I eat and While I know I should I just feel like I can't.

Obese girl out

No comments: