Monday, November 16, 2009

Gotcha Day




Yesterday was Isabella's gotcha day. It is hard to believe 6 years have gone by so quickly. The first picture above was gotcha day 2004- one year after we picked Isabella up from the orphanage. We were on vacation in Florida. The second photo was taken as we left the orphanage with Bella on 11/15/2003. I so wanted us to get a picture of us all together yesterday but we didn't. I took Bella to religion class and then we went to church and out to lunch at Chilis. We then came home and did laundry and cleaned the garage. I can now park in the garage and I don;t know when the garage was that clean. Later Scott watched football, fed Bella supper and finished the laundry while I went to Woodman's to do the shopping. I took a bubble bath when I got home and went to bed early.

Since Scott and I went to see the Michael Jackson Movie on Friday, Bella stayed overnight with grandma and we had to pick her up Saturday. We had a pizza lunch with them and then we came home and got ready for a wedding of one of the girls I work with. It was a beautiful ceremony and she looked happy. Food was good to.

I have not worked out 8 days in a row, but the scale still said the same this morning as it did last Monday-bummer. I still plan to continue to work out as I know I need to get my eating under control as well.

Obese girl out

No comments: