Monday, November 9, 2009

TaeBo

Will miracles never cease? I got up this morning and did a taeBo workout. I have not done one in a long time although there have been times in my past where I did one everyday. I hurt my foot back in August and let that be my excuse for a long time but it has not really bothered me is a while and I did ok this morning. My knees have also been causing me some pain but again they were ok. I am hoping I can do it again tomorrow. I got on the scale this am and weighted 123 pounds. I have never weighted this much. I weigh as much as some of the girls on the biggest loser and they look fat, I have a hard time seeing myself as that fat but I must be.

It was beautiful weather here over the weekend and I did some yard work. I need to clean out my side of the garage but right now the door is broken so I can't park in there if I want to.

Bella and I did do a little shopping over the weekend for birthday presents for her cousins. Yesterday Bella had a brownie troop outing I took her and her friend Angela. Scott's mom and her husband came home from TX and retrieved their dog. We had been watching Marci for the last week, while they were out of town.

This was the weekend of the shopping trip which I did not get to go on, and now the whole idea of getting all the Christmas Presnts bought is overwhelming. One day at a time right.

I got a letter from my girlfriend Lori recently and she seems to have fallen on hard times. I sent off my response letter today.

I got a lot of housework done on Saturday and I called for an estimate on windows. They are coming tomorrow. We will see how much that will cost.

I am planning on getting my eating in control and exercising more to lose some weight-wish me luck

Obese girl out

1 comment:

littlesis said...

Good Luck! Keep at it.