Monday, May 17, 2010

weekend

Well the weekend has come and gone.
On Friday we went to the movie-Revenge of Nature, Bella thought it was really funny.

On Saturday we had to go to church for practice for the childrens mass, then I went to lunch with a friend and Scott & Bella went to see Mario. In the afternoon Bella's friend A came over and the dog got cut on her leg. We are not sure how that happened. We discovered that the power washer wouldn't work, so I just had to sweep and blow off the deck and driveway. We discovered that a Mallard duck had made a nest and layed 9 eggs by our back door. We also discovered 4 chipmunks had met their demise in a bucket of water-Gross!!! I buried them in the back yard and pulled a lot of weeds. My husband had a fit because my plan for supper was a homemade pizza but the crust was frozen, It did unthaw in about 30 min. Sunday I took Bella to religion class and Scott picked her up. We then each did our housework and got ready for church. Bella did the first reading of the children's mass and did a great job. Scott's mom and her husband came to church and then we all went out to lunch at the Backyard. They came to the house briefly and then they left and the three of us and the dog went for a walk at the forrest preserve. We have been trying to get out more on the weekend if the weather is nice.

I weighed in at 219 this am which is better than the 221.5 last Monday.

I had a really tough day at work. Bella and I had chinese for supper and then went to woodman's to do the grocery shopping.

Here is to a better day tomorrow.

No comments: