Friday, May 14, 2010

THE SECRET PROJECT

As my family and close friends know for months now I have been working on a secret project at work. Yesterday there was a press release about the project and now it is not so secret. It was announced yesterday that the Health Sytem I work for is being aquired by another health system here in the same town. If it all goes through which know one knows it it will or not at this time, I will be working for OSF or maybe not at all depending on how things work out. It is a releif not to have to keep the secret but I have become more worriesome about my job and what will I do if I get let go. After the announcement yesterday and class last night I had an overwhelming urge to eat even though I did not feel hungry. I did resist and went home and this morning my weight was 218 so that is a loss for the week. I did eat lunch in the cafeteria today but I only had a salad.

Have a goof weekend.
Obese girl out

No comments: