Friday, May 7, 2010

At least once a week I......

At least once a week I slop something on my shirt front. Usually my lunch, sometimes it is dinner and on occasion I think it even happens at breakfast. Now am I just too clutsy? Am I unable to manuver a spoon or fork from plate to mouth? Is it because I am Fat? Is it because I am too busty? If I had a chest that did not protrude out so far would the dribble, spill or splatter just land on the table, my napkin or my lap? I don't know why I seem to be cursed with this problem but I am. I have really permanently ruined some shirts this way not to mention the fact that I have to sometimes spend the rest of my work day wearing my lunch.

The last 3 days I have woken up with a headache. Wednesday I am guessing it is becaue I stayed up too late on Tuesday, straining my eyes over my coding homework. I was then tired all day on Wednesday so much so that I could have put my head down on my desk and taken a nap. I have read weight loss blogs that are testimonies to giving up sugar as that has eliminated certain weight warriors headaches and lethargy. Maybe I need to do this. I sure could use some headache free days and days where I feel awake the whole day. After work on Wednesday I laid down for a bit and did not wake up until 6:00 when Isabella is supose to be at brownies. We showed up a little late, lucky for us we live close to school. Yesterday my co-worker was having the same tiredness and then laid down when she got home, fell asleep and was late for class. Maybe it is the air in our offices.

I have no real plans for Mother's day weekend. It will depend a little on the weather. Bella does not have religion class so we will skip church. I tend not to go to church on Mother's day because priest/ministers have a way of insulting adoptive moms. Mother's day has been different since I lost my mom. It use to be that I would shop for my mom and shop for Scott's mom too. Now that I am not shopping for mother's day, Scott has to shop for his mom himself. I am/we are still feuding with Scott's mom and since he hung up on him the other day he says he does not feel like taking her out to eat or anything. He and Bella bought her cards and put them in the mail. Scott's mom did send me a card. She wrote in the card that I am a great mom, but how can that be when I am a liar, yell at her and have a "problem".


Hope everyone has a great weekend
Obese girl out.

No comments: