Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ROWING

My niece and nephew are on the rowing team at New Trier High School. Their parents, especially mom are very proud of them. I give my niece a lot of credit too. I am not sure as a new high schooler I would have had enough confidence in myself to try a sport I knew nothing about and when none of my friends were doing it either. She is a very confident girl, she just turned 18 and will be heading off to Boston University in the fall and plans to be on their rowing team too. The boys have kind of followed in their sisters footsteps but that is ok. Keep up the good work Specht family! We had a great time visiting in Crystal Lake and watching you race, we probably will not have a chance to see Sarah race again, at least not anytime soon, but we will look forward to seeing the boys at the head of the rock in the fall.

No comments: