Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In the Trash

They only pick up the trash in our office suite a couple times a week, so on Monday morning when I came in there was the trash from Friday which included an empty bottle of diet Mt. Dew. a Ruffles Cheddar and sour cream bag and a wrapper from a 3 muskateers bar.

Ruffles 3 Muskateers bar
1 1/2 oz 2.13 oz
240 calories (140 from fat) 260 calories (70 from fat)
Fat 16g Fat 8g
sodium 350 sodium 110
carb 21g carb 46g

IS IT ANY WONDER I AM SO FAT?

500 calories
24 g fat
460 sodium
67g carbs

then to make matters worse Bella and I went to McDonalds for supper and I did not have a salad.

Yikes.

no wonder my wallet is skinny and I am fat.

Saturday was not much better as we bought a large bag of ruffles and a package of fudge sticks at target.

Obese girl out

No comments: