Tuesday, September 30, 2008

3.6 pounds

I weighed in at Weight Watchers yesterday and I lost 3.6 pounds. This is certainly in the right direction. Counting points was not all that hard and I have been exercising every morning. Yesterday I thought I was feeling better overall and even more grounded, but that was a fleeting experienc I guess because 1.) I was unable to complete my bible study homework last night 2.) I yelled at my daughter this morning when she wanted another good bye hug 3.) I think we have a major problem in our downstairs bathroom that I am afraid is going to cost us lots of $$$ 4.) I could not find my name tag this morning 5.) my work computer starts up so slowly that I actually registered as being late this morning but I was not. 6.) I needed to sew the button back on my pants only to discover that the button was actually broken and I will have to get a new one and 7.) I got a red-lined document back with a lot more changes to make.

Scott has changed his schedule again and that means that we need to find daycare for Bella for half the day Friday and half the day Monday and I have to go to Bella's parent teacher confrence on Monday on my lunch.

We did have a good weekend however. Saturday was a beautiful day and Bella and I went to the apple orchards near our home and had a great time. Bella rode the ponies and we had a snack and a hay ride and bought some apples. On Sunday we did our grocery shopping.

Bella had a good day at school yesterday lets hope she has another one today.

No comments: