Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random bits of Information

Hi

Last night my dad called then he called again this morning. My dad rarely calls me. I guess my mom was picked as resident of the month at her nursing home and we all need to plan for a pot luck celebration. I am happy for the recognition for my mom. I guess we will have lunch on the 18th of October. I had tentatively planned a trip to Horicon Marsh for that day and a Pumpkin Patch outing on the 19th. I am trying to reschedule the trip to Horicon. I was thinking I would go next weekend but that is the weekend of the Regatta in Rockford and my sister and her family will be in town as both my niece and my nephew are on their schools rowing teams. The other thing my dad told me was that my niece Heather had her baby on the 28th. I was reminded of how thrilled I was on the day Heather was born. She was my first niece. She is a beautiful girl. I wish she would have gotten married before having a baby. She is planning to marry the baby's father in May of 2009. She will be all of 21 I think. So young and so much life ahead. I also wish she would have stayed in college but alas those are her decisions not mine. The baby girl's name is Katlyn.

I spent a lot of time yesterday beating myself up. The morning started off with Bella complaining about me picking out her outfit for school-"remember I get to pick out my clothes" (funny how today she wore what I picked out for yesterday). So I went down stairs to finish getting myself ready and she has a crying fit because I wont help her. I end up late and as I am leaving she says "another kiss and hug good bye" and I very angrily said "I am late and I already gave you a kiss and hug good bye" Can you say bad mom! I felt bad all day. What if something had happened to me and that is her last memory of me? What if something happened to her and that would be my last interaction with her? It was awful. She had problems staying in her seat at school. Was her poor behavior at school at all related to our exchange in the morning?

I had bible study last night. Scott was home with Bella and extremely happy about the White sox win. He taped the Biggest Loser but did not get the end so I had to log on this morning and find out who went home from the yellow team. Am I the only one out there who is disgusted by the contestents lack of exercise? "We did not know what to do" What a bunch of crap! After a few weeks on the ranch they should have know that they have to move! Do something people! run, walk, do sit ups, push ups, squats, find something to step up and down on, race each other do something! The whole thing was pathetic!

I had cake today for someones birthday-How many points did I blow on that?

No comments: