Thursday, May 8, 2008

WHY?

WHY does a thought of a chocolate donut pop into your head during a tae bo workout?

WHY do I pack a healthy lunch but then decide to go out and eat something calorific?

WHY do I set my alarm to get up and exercise and then just turn it off and go back to bed?

WHY has there been a gym bag under my desk for months but I have yet to exercise on my lunch?

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER!

And WHY your at it please tell me why my daughter cannot control her talking at school? And WHY my husband cannot be supportive in any of my endevours to lose weight? And WHY in a world as populated as it is do I feel so friendless? And finally WHY I get so teary when my co-worker who just burried her mother returns to work but yet I can't seem to tell her how sorry I am?

Things just stink right now. Yesterday I slept with my contact in by accident and then felt blurry eyed all day with a headache on top of that. I have the annoying cough that makes me pee my pants. I am tired!

Bella did do better as she had 2 days Monday and Tuesday with all smiles but then yesterday she had only 2 smiles and one frown so Scott told her she could not play with the cat. How do you enforce that? Yesterday Scott bought a couple of cat toys including a fishing pole with a mouse at the end which is providing hours of entertainment for the cat and for Scott and Bella who have never had a cat. Its a whole new world for them. Bella was explaining to me that you need to scoop out the litter box everyday. She is really enjoying having the cat.

Scott is frustrating me to no end. Last night it took me forever to clean up the kitchen because he had made blue berry pancakes and slopped it everywhere and let it dry up so it was a beast to clean up. Then he can't make a decision on what we are going to do on our trip to Seattle.

I guess I am just sad, tired, depressed, obese, disappointed and mad at myself.

On that note I will just get to work.

No comments: