Friday, May 16, 2008

NEWS

Happy Friday!

Good News: Bella has has smiley faces all week. Scott took her to story time Monday, I took her to swimming on Tuesday (we went a half hour late because I mixed up the schedule but they still found a class for her) Wednesday night we were home with the kitty and last night we had T-ball pracitice followed by ice cream cones at McDonalds. I hope today is good too.

School is winding down. Bella has field day next Tuesday and the week after that is Portfolio day.

The cat is settleing nicely and Scott and Bella sure enjoy playing with her.

Our new Paralegal announced that she is expecting and Chris and I both told her that meant she had from now until January to get the policy data base up to date. I will have to take it back while she is on maternity. I am happy for her.

They announced this week that the new Survivor will be in Gabon. For those of you who may not know it I did my Peace Corps service in Gabon. So I am pretty excited about this even though I have not been a survivor fan in the past.

Last night was the season finale of ER so now I have no reason to watch TV for awhile. I am pretty excited about the new season of Army Wives even though my husband makes fun of me for watching it.

We have no real plans for the weekend at this point, we will probably take Bella to a movie. and I bought stuff for a picnic. Maybe I will see my niece and sister if they go up to see mom. It is also the weekend of the big flea market at the local fair grounds so I would like to go to that. I will let you know on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: