Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Good News

Yesterday was an early day for me, meaning I left work at 3:20 so I could get home in time to meet the school bus. Bella got off the bus all smiles and had three smiley faces on her daily note. This is really big news.

Yesterday our new addition decided to hide in the fireplace. Needless to say when Scott hauled her out she was dirty and dusty! He gave her a shower! I am still in disbelief that he gave a cat a shower and then dried her off with the hair dryer. Scott has since covered up the fireplace opening with the baby gate we had been storing in the garage. Yesterday when I got home she was on the bottom shelf in the bathroom which is where Scott had left her. I left her there when I went to bed and Scott stated that she was still there when he got home and she was still there this morning when I got up. She has also eaten something. We were getting a little worried about that. Scott and Bella are taking her to the vet this afternoon just for a once over. Hopefully things will be fine.

Since Bella was so good at school yesterday she got to play with the cat. She sat on the love seat with Isis in her lap for a whole hour watching Arthur on TV while I worked out. Yes I worked out twice yesterday and once this morning. Go me!

We also walked up to the library last night for story time. Bella was a little wild (she seeems to get that way when Colin is there) and has a hard time leaving baby Brianna alone.

Lets hope today is a good day at school as well. We have swimming lessons tonight.

I have been doing research on what things we might want to do in Seattle and Victoria Island when we head out west in June. They have quite a few light houses, hopefully we will get to see atleast one.

No comments: