Thursday, September 6, 2007

I Did It!

Good Morning!

I Did It! I got up this morning and exercised! I got up at 6:00 and did a walk fitness video. I know it was only a one mile walk and only 15 minutes but it is more than I have done in a long time. It was also harder for me than I though it would be. My plan is to do it again tomorrow. Yeah me! I also did 20 sit ups last night, again I know it is not a lot but I have to start somewhere. Boy do my big boobs get in the way!

I have been trying to eat healthier too, but know I have my work cut out for me in this area as well. I also remembered to take my vitamin this morning. I have the one a day weight smart but I have to be careful of when I take them because sometimes they upset my stomach.

As for overall health, I am still not feeling the greatest. My throat still hurts and has since last Friday. Scott looked at my throat with the flashlight but he said he did not think it looked red or like strep throat. I have not been running a fever but I have a cough and my ear still bothers me now and then and I definitely cannot hear on the right as well as the left.

Scott and I, at the request of the counselor have started writing things down in a notebook. Mostly things the other person needs to do or things about Bella. Like today our thermostat was blinking error and when I checked the manual it said we needed to call the service provider so I asked Scott to do that. Tomorrow Scott is having his brakes checked at a shop over by his moms and him and Bella will visit with her in the morning while the car is being worked on. I wonder how much that will cost and where the money will come from. Our budget right now is very tight as we have to pay off the rest of the furnace/air conditioner, and now after this last rain we need to fix the roof and now car repairs. I am afraid Christmas will be less than stellar this year.

Bella continues to do well in kindergarten and the babysitter says they love having her. The letter of the week this week in B-b and she has difficulty with this often making it a d instead so that ball becomes dall etc. We will need to work on that as well. She is obsessed by this snake color matching game that she got for her birthday from the Andersons. She wants to play it all the time!

I am still on the same miserable policy project that I have been on for months now. I know it will end but not sure when. I am not getting a lot of help in getting the missing policies to upload to the new site.

I guess that is all for today. Thanks for reading.

No comments: