Tuesday, October 30, 2007

STORY TIME AND PUMPKIN CARVING

Last night I got home about an hour late and expected that supper would be ready but it wasn't. We had tilapia and sweet potatoes. Then we walked to the Library for story time. The theme was Hippos. My friend Traci was there with her son Colin as well as the other families we normally see. When we got home we carved our pumpkins. I did most of the carving. So we have 3 jack-o-lanterns for our front steps. Bella's has a smily face, mine has a toothy grin and Scott's just has a big mouth-Scott is not a great carver but it might have been better if he had stayed in the dinning room with us during this family event instead of taking his pumpkin and carving knife into the living room so he could watch TV. When we were done. We put in candles and put them on the front stoop. I put them on the porch this morning so that the squirrels wouldn't munch on them during the day today. I cleaned up the dining room while Scott continued to watch TV when he could have been giving Isabella a bath. Then I cleaned up the rest of dinner dishes and gave Bella a bath and put her to bed. I checked in on the packer game on the TV on the sun porch and I went to bed. I was pretty pissed at my husband. Then he wonders why I feel I am not very high on his priority list. You can't just tell me I am important to you as your actions always speak louder than words. About 11:30 last night Bella woke up crying for mommy. I went in there and she said her ear hurt so I gave her some children's tylenol and a hot water bottle and a bucket just in case she needed it and covered her up and she went back to sleep. However she wanted a sippy cup of water and I could not find a sippy cup anywhere but the last time I was in Scott's workout room I saw a few out there so I sent Scott out to get one. He was not happy about that and he seems to think she wakes up not feeling good in the night time just so he doesn't get a good nights sleep-well BOO HOO welcome to parenthood.

The Packers win!

I am on day 30 of exercise. GO ME!

No comments: