Monday, October 22, 2007

MY SILLY GIRL

Sometimes we get so caught up in the day to day race that is work, housework, school etc. that we forget to stop and see what is really in front of our eyes.

This Saturday morning Bella was suppose to be picking up her toys in the sun room but when I peaked out to see what she was doing she was sitting in the bean bag chair wearing miss matched pink pajamas and purple slippers with her Easter bonnet playing with the see and say. On Sunday she was outside in her barbie dress up dress with the cape over her head like a veil, pushing her baby doll around in the stroller while clomping around in her Cinderella shoes. Later she had her baby doll in the highchair under a big black umbrella in the living room. She sure can drag out a lot of stuff but she sure is cute!

I finished making her mermaid costume on Saturday. She was quite frustrated by how many times I had her try it on to check to make sure it was the right length, tight enough at the waist etc. It is really cute, but I need to re-think the closure on the top and also find her a shirt to wear underneath as it will be too cold to have a bare tummy on Halloween. Saturday afternoon we went trick or treating at Midway Village and Museum center. I use to work there so I am familiar with all the events and we have a family membership. Each of the buildings has a business sponsor who provides treats and then you trick or treat throughout he village. The weather was perfect!

Sunday we spent doing house work and yard work. Everything looks nice for now. Scott watched the football game while Bella and I went to get our pumpkins.

The Bears win- The Packers have the week off.

I have been exercising for 22 days strait but the scale is not really going down. Only 9 more days until I can reward myself with new work out shoes.

Have a great day & God Bless.

No comments: