Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today

This morning I weighed in at 207.5 pounds which is a big improvement over Monday. Honestly I am not doing anything to really lose weight I think it is just getting past a bad period.

Last night after I put Bella to bed I worked in the basement for awhile. It is such a mess down there and I was looking for some braid I bought to put on the bottom of the valances for our bedroom, and I found it. I may get the sewing machine out tonight. It it is nice I should work on the yard some more. I still have weeds to pull along the side and in front I need to rake and clean out the flower bed.

My windshield washer is not working and I thought I was just out of fluid so I asked Scott to check it and he did but it was not empty and it still does not work and neither does the radio. We took the car in this morning. Hopefully they can get it fixed and it won't cost too much.

Scott is not feeling well and may stay home from work I will see when he calls, he thinks he may have a sinus infection.

We have another number to call for tree trimming. I sure would like to get that taken care of.

Well I need to get to work. Later.

No comments: