Friday, May 15, 2009

DREARY

It is a very dreary Friday her in Northern Illinois. I think it is supose to storm tonight, we hope not as it is the end of the year party, ice cream social and art fair at Bella's school. We are hoping for good weather tomorrow as we are going to Starved Rock state park for lunch, hiking and a trolly ride. On Sunday we will head up to Wisconsin for my niece and nephews confirmation.

yesterday was a gorgeous day here and I spent it inside. I was going to do some work outside last evening but Scott had rented a couple of movies so we watched those instead. We saw Hotel for Dogs and The curious case of Benjamin Button.

We still do not have the radio fixed in the Saturn because Saturn is making that difficult.

My husband is off work today and I am a little disappointed that he doesn't seem to be able to accomplish much on his day off. We need to get some tree trimming done but he has not called to get an estimate. We also need our fireplace chimney cleaned and/or inspected but he didn't make that call either. I am currently still planning on painting my dining room and living room next weekend and I really do not expect any help from him. then I want to get a computer desk for the living room but I do not know when i will have time to do that either. Is it any wonder that I often feel overwhelmed?

Have a great weekend.
Joan

No comments: