Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last day of work this week

Today is my last day of work this week. I have taken tomorrow off to head to hometown, WI. I plan on getting there around noon. I am not sure what I will be doing but I will try to do whatever may be necessary to get ready for Saturday's auction of my parents stuff. I will stay overnight and come home Saturday after everything is done or until I am fed up with the whole business which ever comes first.

Not expecting it to be fun, I am guessing it will be stressful and I will be glad when it is over.

Obese girl out

2 comments:

Greta from www.bigbottomblogger.blogspot.com said...

Hang in there. For now, it might be best to focus on nourishing foods and not worry so much about calories. Eat lots of veggies and lean protein....try to steer clear of white sugar and flour. Be good to your body, and it will help with the stress.

Unknown said...

Saying hello.YOu commented on myblog a while ago..Imworking on getting back on the losing weight program too