Thursday, October 29, 2009

Better Day

Today I am feeling better then I did yesterday. I am not sure where all tha emotion and pain came from. I know we are in between my mom's funeral and the date we did the inurnment and I have been dreaming a lot about my mom. In one dream only Sonya and I could see her and no one else could but she did not want to see me only Sonya. Maybe I am all emotional because I will be heading to Dville early Saturday morning so I can help do more cleaning at my dad's house so the house can go on the market. I am doing it because I feel I should not because I want to. I guess they do not think the house is worth as much as we thought it might be but these are tough economic times. My plan is to be there by 9:00 am and to leave by 2:30 pm so I can be home for trick or treating. I had planned on having Saturday to do a few things too, like carving our pumpkins but now we will have to do that Friday night.

Last night I was out raking leave until almost 7 and the munchkin was being her usual unrully bratty self. She did seem to get a handle on her behavior for the last hour before bed.

After getting Bella in the tub I vaccumed the upstairs and the steps and emptied the dish washer and while I had a lot more stuff to do I was tired and went to bed, of course that means I have a lot more to do tonight, and Sunday will have to be busy as well with cleaning the basement and I still cannot get my car into the garage.

While I often feel friendless these days but I know I am still blessed by a husband and child who love me and some friends that have been there for me for a long time.

better today, certainly less tears.

Obese girl out

No comments: