Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Monday

Once again it is Monday morning. I am at work with a lot of filing ahead of me.

The weekend was good. On Friday after I picked Isabella up from camp, her friend Angela came over and I took them and Lady to McDonalds for Happy Meals and then to the "Castle" park to play. They played a long time and while I was watching them a young mother showed up with her little guy and we were just talking. This young woman told me things about herself that I would never think someone would tell a stranger.

Saturday morning was rainy and Bella had rehersal for her dance recital. We arrived at the auditorium late but she did ok. We then went home and decided to go to the movie. We saw night at the museum. After the movie we did a little shopping and got a new comforter for our bed.

Sunday I went to the store, finished the laundry, ran the dishwasher, made a dessert and put the pot roast in the crock pot. We went to the dance recital and Grandma and Carl met up there. The recital was nice, Bella did great! Even Scott told her that she did well.

After the recital we had dinner together and then Bella went home with Grandma and Carl for the night and then will spend today with her and I will pick her up this evening.

Scott really wanted to go see the new terminator movie so we did. He taped Army wives for me, I will have to watch it tonight.

I did nothing good for my weight loss journey as I had popcorn twice as well as pizza and taco Bell and I did not exercise. I did not get my curtains maid either.

When Bella and I went to the rehersal we left the front door open and when we got home their was a squirrel on our porch. Then this morning when I took Lady out I saw a squirrel in our yard carring a ant stake up the tree. He was up there gnawing away on it. I can't imagine that will be good for a squirrel. I have a weekend of stuff to do coming up so lets hope I find some motivation.

No comments: