Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

This morning over all the hecticness of a morning at the Meyer household which was even more crazy with it being a holiday. There were presents and cards and chocolate and reminders to the munchkin not to forget her valentines. I got a nice card from Scott and 2 reeses peanut butter cups and I thought that was cheap (no flowers-what is this?)

When I got back from lunch today there was a pro flowers box on my desk. It contained a vase and some pink, white and red tulips and a box of chocolates. I love tulips but I don't think my husband know it. I was really surprised because in all the years we have been together he has never sent me flowers to work. The girl at the front desk in my office gets flowers quite often (she is a newlywed) and I have mentioned this to Scott and his comment was "spoils if for the rest of us" I sure did not appreciate that comment but I sure love the tulips he sent.

Obese girl out.

No comments: