Monday, December 14, 2009

CRAP!

Thats how I feel today, Like Crap!!! I know that most of it is probably related to PMS but not all of it.

Last week stress at work was at an alltime High we have about 150 Physician contracts to get renewed by the end of the year, so everyone was pulled off their projects to work on that, but we really did not seem to know what we were doing, we made the deadline on Friday for most things but not all things. Some of the contracts that did not get done were for a certain speciallty that my boss, the systems general counsel took to work on. If the boss is unable to adhere to a deadline how can he enforce one on us. A few of the agreements I did had a half page of performance criteria so I cut and pasted it to the botton of the renewal and was then told to put it back on 2 seperate pieces of paper. It was so wastefull especially when the rationale was "we have always done it that way in the past". While we were all working on Physician contracts work was continuing to pile up on my desk, I am buried.

On the home front, work has slowed down while we wait for the fire investigator hired by our insunace company tries to figure out if the fire can be blamed on the company that did the inspeciton. They have taken out the kitchen ceiling and it looks like we will have to pay for one of the pipes to be replaced because it is so rusted. They have taken out the upstairs carpet. I guess they will give me an allowace to pick out new carpet. It still smells like smoke in the house. I did 15 loads of laundry at the laundramat over the weekend and I am still not done. I did manage to dig out our Christmas stockings so we will have something of our own. I also brought over all the presents to get wrapped.

Sunday while Bella was at religion class Scott and I went to Target but they did not have the Barbie Camper or the CD Bella wants. We missed the birthday in a box assembly because I could not find the schedule.

Friday night we did have fun as we went to the White Pines Dinner theater production of Scrooge the comedy. The food was good, one of the entrees was beef stroganoff so Bella had plain noodles and fruit. The play was good. There were only 2 actors-one played charles Dickens and the other played Scrooge. All other parts were played by people chosen from the audience. It was really fun.

It is already becoming old living with Scott's mom and her husband. I hope I can last.

Obese girl out

No comments: