Friday, April 3, 2009

Signing my name

Today was the closing on the refinancing of our home loan. We went down quite a bit in rate which will save us quite a bit of money in the long run. Our appraisal however was not enought to get the PMI off the loan which is unfortunate considering how many things we have done to the house since we bought it (new roof, updated electical, new water heater, bathroom remodel, new furnace including removing of aesbestos and new duck work, installing central air and new windows.) I should have counted how many times I had to sign my name and one time I even had to sign my maiden name-haven't signed that way in a very long time.

Last night was Bella's last tumbeling class. I will miss the mommy summit every Thursday evening. We are looking forward to spending more time as a family. We are techinically done with swimming now too, but we do have some make up vouchers to use.

I watched the ER finale. It was good.

Yesterday we had a staff meeting and the rumor is that there will be not merit raises for anyone this year. I have my evaluation scheduled for next week.

Tomorrow we will be busy with a visit to the Easter Bunny at our adoption agency and then Bella, Grandma and I are off to see the ballet "Sleeping Beauty" after the ballet we will have some dinner somewhere.

Next week is Easter week. Lady is going to the groomer, which she needs,as she is one shaggy dog! We will probably dye eggs on Saturday and then i am hosting Easter Lunch on Sunday.

I was too tired this morning to get up and exercise. I am disappointed in myself over this.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: