Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Wow I did not write in here for the entire month of March.

The status Quo is that I have not gotten any taller and I am probably still overfed. I weighed in this morning at 206. I am still attending WW meetings but not really counting points which probably accounts for why I am not loosing weight.

This morning I got up and did a step aerobics tape-no fooling. It is the first time I have exercised in months. Why have I not been working out? Excuse 1-too lazy, Excuse 2-too cold, Excuse 3-ill, Excuse 4-ill child, and finally Excuse5-I did't want to. I did not want to this morning either but I know that I need to exercise to lose weight. I have been doing WW since August and lost like 14 pounds so far. I really want to get below 200 pounds.

In the month since I wrote on here last. I had a sinus infection that caused me to take two sick days from work and I missed my nephew's confirmation. I am feeling better now but still coughing and blowing my nose. I took some vacation days while Bella was on Spring Break and we went to the Shedd Aquarium and to an indoor water park.

I feel that sping in around the corner and I am looking forward to warmer temps and more hours of daylight.

We continue to see a therapist regarding issues with Bella. I do think we are seeing some improvement. We will be winding down all extracuricular activities here soon so that we have more time to parent.

Work is pretty busy so I had better get back to that.

This morning when I woke Bella up I told her to hurry up as we had overslept and she missed the bus. Then I told her April Fools and she said she did not like that.

Later,
Joan

No comments: