Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ELASTIC

Yes Elastic that is where I am these days living in elastic waist pants. For work I have 2 pair of black, 2 pair of navy, 1 pair of gray and 1 pair of brown. I wear basically the same outfits to work all the time. elastic waist pants with an oversided blouse over the top. Attractive? NO!

Even at home I have 3 pair of elastic waist jeans and 3 pair of elastic waist denim shorts. I never wear any pants where I have to snap, button or zip. It is pathetic that I have gotten to the place where all I can wear is elastic waist bottoms (size 20P). I ordered them from the blaire catalog. The last time I wore a dress/skirt was my dads funneral, How pathetic is that?

I hate shopping for clothes for myself because it is so depressing finding anything that fits. I look like a huge cow! How did I do this to myself?

I did pack my lunch today. A sandwich on light bread, reduced fat provolone, two slices of smoked ham, lettuce and tomato. I had some carrots and a bear with it and I had a banana mid morning with a cup of tea and I still have a yogurt to eat.

Tonight there is an local AAPC meeting here at the hospital but I don't think I will go because I have Bella and Scott is working. Maybe I will finally get my floors vaccumed and washed.

obese girl out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, elastic.

If only it were chic to wear baggy, elastic waist band sweats, I'd be quite a fashionista!

I have tagged you as a recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award! Please stop by my blog when you get a chance to pick up your award and receive instructions on gifting it forward. Thanks for being an inspiration!

Diane