Thursday, July 16, 2009

TODAY

May today there be peace within.
May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.
May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you are.
Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.

Today is a better day. I am busy at work and consentrating better. We will be celebrating this coming Monday with one of my co-workers for her 50th birthday and then next Thursday is the going away party for my boss. I imaginge things will ge even busier for us once the general council is gone and we are on our own, then one of my other co-workers will be going on maternity leave-our department will be down to 3 people as we finish out the year.

Last night I planted my flowers finally and Scott had cleaned out the dog run and power washed the siding. It looks terrific. Today I sent him to Shopko to pick up our computer armoire I kind of wanted to get it last night but that did not happen.

Tonight we are going to family night and Scott's mom is going too! Hopefully this time when she is at our house she will not have anything to criticize but she will probaly find something.

I am still planning on buying paint tomorrow and cleaning and taping so I can get up early and get the sun porch painted on Saturday. Sunday I have a 20% off coupon for Big Lots so I might go get a couple of things there.

Still not word on when our fence is going in. I was hopint to have it up by the time the Houston Meyers visit next week but I don't think that will happen. They should be in Rockford late Sunday we think. Then Bella will play with the kids Monday as that is Grandma day and then We all have plans to be together on Tuesday. We are hoping for nice weather for a lunch picnic at Klehm and then an afternoon Trolly ride ending with a cookout at our house-Thus the rush to paint and Spruce up. Plus I figure if I get everything done now I can really relax the month of August.

Well back to my spreadsheet.

Have a great day!

No comments: