Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall is on its way

Wow it has been a long time since I posted.  It was a good summer-very HOT! 

In May I did the Tour De Cure bike race in Madison and did well.  I am glad I did all that bike riding at the Y.

At work we were short staffed so I did not get to take vacation with Scott and Bella.  They had a week off together and did things with grandma.

Bella went to camp all summer except for the week she spent with my siste in Appleton.

The dance recital went well-Bella is looking so grown up.

Bella had a zebra themed birthday party with crafts and a zebra stripe cake.

Bella started to play the clarinet over the summer and now has band lessons every Tuesday morning at 7:00 she does not like getting up early.  She is back in school-5th grade, back in dance on Monday (tap, jazz and ballet) and back in religion class on Sunday and just started gymnastics at the y. 

We finally got some landscaping done at the house and it looks great although the window/screen porch project which started in May is still not done. 

I turned 50 on September 1st and we had a really nice party at the house. 

Bella and I went to the Quilt show in Madison and had a nice time. 

I continue to have problems with my monthly cycle and I am tired of being in so much pain.  I will see the OB/GYN next Friday and hopefully we will have some resolution. 

I have a plan with my good friend L that I call here each morning to make sure she is up to work out.  It has been nice connecting with her and I think she actually gets up and works out but I don't always sometimes I hang up, walk Lady and go back to sleep.  Not helping my weight issue. 

I have been feeling rather depressed lately and I am not sure I will be able to pull myself out and may have to go into counseling again on on meds.  We shall see. 

I love working at the Health System and I like the actual work that I do but my overall satisfaction is decreasing as a result of interpersonal issues and lack of stimulating projects.

I weighed in at 193 this am.  Maybe I can get below 190 by the end of the year.

Obese girl out.

No comments: