Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

Well we had a pretty eventful Easter Weekend. On Good Friday I took Bella to Ycare and then I went back home instead of to work. I made some lined curtains and a new table cloth for our dining room as well as laundry and cleaning.

Saturday we woke up to rain but it cleared up. We were happy about that as we were having friends over for a house warming party. Everything went really well. We are glad we had this opportunity to share with people who mean so much to us and who supported us through the fire ordeal. We even had an egg hunt for the kids.

On Sunday Bella woke up to find her Easter Basket on the porch and a new bike on the front sidewalk. I actually bought the bike back in November and we have had it stored in the work out garage as I decided I had bought her enough for Christmas and she could not ride it in the snow and we were living at a hotel. We went to 10:00 mass and then to my sister's for lunch. We did not get home until after 7:00. the MIL had dropped off an Easter gift, Scott called her but we have not heard from her and are speculating that she heard about the party and is mad-oh well.

Obese girl out

No comments: