Thursday, January 7, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

WOW the holidays are behind us. They were really terrific in some ways-Bella loves the Barbie Camper that Santa brought. In other ways the holidays were stressfu. The day after Christmas we decided it would be best if our little family unit were to move to a hotel so now home sweet home is the Extended stay. We are cramped and bored but less stressed by the MIL and her hubby. It was wonderful seeing the Houston Meyer family and attending Caroline's baptism.

The house is coming along. We had to move our cat out while they did some special process to eliminate smoke particles in the air. We took her to my friend/co-worker Andrea's house. She didn't do so well there so we had to go retrieve her yesteday and she is back living in the basement at the house.

We had a wonderful time last weekend visiting my sister in Appleton. Lady tried hard the whole time we were there to make friends with their cat. I think Lady misses being with Isis.

We are in the middle of a snow storm, school was on so we treked across town and I dropped Bella off at school and I went on to work.

Today I visited a private Baptist school because I am looking to send Bella somewhere that has smaller class sizes so maybe she will get more individual attention. we shall see.

Tonight we have nothing on the agenda so once we are across town to our hotel we may stop at Woodmans for a few groceries and then probably a few games of kerplunk and sorry before turning in for the night.

Still not exercising or really watching what I eat. I did purchase the Beck diet book with a gift card I got for Christmas.

I know that is a brief update but it is all I have time for now. this not having a phone or email is not fun.

No comments: