Thursday, December 4, 2008

DECEMBER HAS ARRIVED



We have snow! The kid and the dog are thrilled! It is very pretty this morning with the sun shining on all the snow covered trees.



We had a nice Thanksgiving. Bella and I watched the parade and had our traditional hot chocolate with whip cream and gingerbread cookies. We had our Thanksgiving meal at Scott's Uncle and Aunts house in Belvidere. I got up early and did two step aerobic tapes and a kick boxing tape. I also watched my portions and it must have worked because I was down 2.4 pounds at Monday's weigh in. Yeah me!

On the Friday after Thanksgiving Bella went to work with me. I got a lot of my real estate files reorganized and she was very good at keeping busy.



On Saturday Bella, Donna and I went to see the Nutcracker Ballet. Bella really loved it and it was fun to get dressed up and go to the theater. Donna and Carl had supper with us after the show. On Sunday we went to see "A Christmas Carol" at the Pecatonica Playhouse. It was a good performance. We ended the day by going to the park for the tree lighting ceremony and seeing Santa. We are well on our way to a festive holiday. We are going to the Beloit hospital Movie party this Saturday in the morning and then heading to Madison for Cookie day with my siblings.

Let's hope that with all the holiday activities I am able to continue to lose weight.

No comments: