Friday, July 25, 2008

THE SCALE



I got on the scale this morning and now I wish I hadn't. I weighed 216 pounds! I am getting closer and closer to being 100 pounds over my ideal weight. I'll admidt that I have not been exercising. I set my alarm to get up and exercise but every morning I shut if off and lay back down in bed. I have also been eating very poorly. Oh I can come up with lots of excuses as to why I don't eat better but in all honestly they are simply that excuses. I know what good foods are: fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meat and low fat dairy. and I do eat a lot of those things but on top of that I have been feeding my chip/fry addiction. I get really upset with myself and that in some ways makes it even worse as I convince myself "Oh what the Hell, you are already fat!", "Have fast food, Have those chips or that ice cream" etc.

I know there is no magic pill but I sure wish there was.

No comments: